Holidays on board or nights included in the stay at the village (with Skipper)
Our catamaran, Maranto, is equipped with all comforts and commodities to sail the crystal-clear Tyrrhenian Sea: 14 metres long, 2 double cabins and 2 double cabins with an additional single bed, each with private bathroom, equipped galley with internal lounge, sheltered external lounge and spacious sunbathing area.
A unique dream experience like this can become reality: cross Calabria's sea and reach Sicily, visit the Aeolian Islands, discover these beautiful places in an exclusive way, dive into crystal-clear water, live, eat and sleep lullabied by the sea.
One-day tour (with Skipper): Sailing can be a charming and intense experience even if it's just for one day.
Enjoy the magic of the sea on our day trips:
- TROPEA - CAPO VATICANO: 3 HOURS (10.00-13.00) An unmissable half-day trip that will take you along "Costa degli Dei" (Coast of Gods) to admire the best beaches between Capo Vaticano and Tropea. On the way, you will stop to snorkel, swim and discover artefacts and coves, or simply to relax in the sun. Snorkelling equipment is available on board. (Isola di Tropea, Grotta dello Scheletro, Capo Vaticano)
- COSTA DEGLI DEI: 8 HOURS (10.00-18.00) The stretch of coast that includes Briatico, Zambrone, Tropea, Riaci and reaches Capo Vaticano, is known as Costa degli Dei (Coast of Gods), and is one of the most beautiful stretches of coast in the area. From the boat you can admire the imposing and varied scenery that quickly changes from long white sandy beaches to tuff rocks and granite cliffs interrupter by coves, ravines and gorges, ideal places for a swim (Sant'Irene, Isola di Tropea, Grotta dello Scheletro, Scoglio di Riaci, Torre Marino, Capo Vaticano, Grotta Viola).
- TROPEA- CAPO VATICANO- COSTA VIOLA: 10 HOURS (10.00-20.00) Sailing along the Southern Tyrrhenian coast you reach Costa Viola and the picturesque coastal town of Scilla. Along the way you will stop in the most suggestive bays. You can choose to have lunch on board and admire the town from the sea. As you sail back, you will enjoy the sunset while sipping an aperitif on board.
- SUNSET APERITIF: 3 HOURS (17.00-20.00) Set off for Praia di Fuoco at Capo Vaticano or for Santa Maria dell'Isola and, after a swim in the clear blue waters, enjoy a refreshing aperitif while watching the sun disappear below the horizon with the Aeolian Islands in the distance.
- DINNER IN FRONT OF ISOLA DI TROPEA: 4 HOURS (18.00-22.00) Enjoy a romantic dinner on board, anchored in the turquoise waters opposite the Benedectine Monestry and the rocky cliffs of the city of Tropea.
*Times and itineraries may vary depending on the season and the weather conditions.